Re: [SLUG] Modem Sharing Client Options

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> [ Windows Boxes ]  -- IP -->  [ Linux Box ]  -- Serial --> Modem --> World

Even that is a completely daft ascii artwork. Fie.

"Serial port on Linux machine shared via IP (inetd socket and Perl script)
so client machines can use modem as if it were local."

Bit missing: Free Software serial-over-IP driver for Win32.

- Jeff

--
     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen