Re: [SLUG] Modem Sharing Client Options

<quote who="Grant Tester">

> A question I can answer! (but probably shouldn't on the SLUG list)
> - From possibly the only paid up member of SLUG with an MCSE. :)
>
> Yes from Win98 on, Windows has had "Internet Connection Sharing".

I didn't think "Accidentally Answering to the List" and "Answering an
Entirely Different Question With an Entirely Scary Answer" were on the MCSE
training list. ;)

[ Not quite the answer to my question, but thanks anyway. No, there's
absolutely no reason why I'd want to use ICS on Win32 for anything! ]

- Jeff

--
                      Is Murphy's Law constitutional?