[SLUG] WFWG clients - How

I am looking to retire my Novell 4.11 server but still need to provide
file and print services to two WFWG clients, which will be naturally off
a linux server.

Is anyone still doing this and how?

My understanding is that Samba gave up WFWG clients sometime ago. The
other option seems to be to dig out my PCNFS software from storage.
   email: terryc@nospam.woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au