Re: [SLUG] SLUG Pastimes

It should be perfectly obvious to all sensible people that the time is ripe
for a filesystem holy war.

Reason being, it's time I put in a journalling filesystem on colossus and
arachnid, but, which one?

Now I am lazy and confused.  So rather than do serious research on a sunny
Saturday afternoon, I say to you all, protagonists of various filesystems,
into your corners, and on the count of three, come out fighting!

One, two, wait for it........three!

--
David

"Some weeks it looks like Redmond feels entitled to capture not just part of
what we save, but all of it.  That just isn't going to fly with corporate
America forever.  When your margins are more sensitive to Bill Gates' pricing
whims than they are [to] the price of oil, that's an untenable position for a
large company to be in."      - John Chapman, Sr. Technology Executive, Amoco