From: slug-admin@nospam.slug.org.au [mailto:slug-admin@nospam.slug.org.au]On Behalf
Of
Jeff Waugh
Sent: Friday, 1 June 2001 12:00 PM
To: Penguinillas
Subject: [SLUG] Modem Sharing Client Options

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a Free Software IP modem sharing client for
Win32? Most
of the docs I've seen point to Tactical Software's proprietary
DialOut/IP.
I intend to use a Linux machine and a number of modems, but am
looking for a
good FS solution on the messy Windows end.

Thanks!

- - Jeff

- --
   "The ability to procrastinate is what separates us from the
machines."
                     - Chris Gregory, Desktop Magazine

- --