Re: [SLUG] Spam creaping through

* This one time, at band camp, John Ferlito said:
> MAIL FROM:<> is for bounce messages. Dont block them as this violates
> RFC 1123
> (and more to the point, will cause lots of us here to block your
> mailserver).

Out of interest, I thought RedHat users would be interested to know that
liloconf causes this to break.  I have a RedHat server (6.2 YMMV) at
work which is hosting virtual domains (through linuxconf), I found
during my testing that 'MAIL FROM:<>' caused it to barf.

Yeah debian! ;-)

Greeno
--
Greeno <tgreen@nospam.pacific.net.au>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001