Re: [SLUG] apt-get post-install config ?

What does your
/etc/apt/sources.list look like? Mine is something like this

####
# PI Unstable
deb http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian-non-US/ unstable/non-US main contrib non-free
# UnStable
deb-src http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://mirror.pacific.net.au/debian-non-US/ unstable/non-US main contrib non-free

deb http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla ./

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 01:35:15PM +1000, Debian User Adam Bogacki,,, wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    when I use apt-get it works successfully getting stuff off the
> installation CD-ROM's but not when it comes to the internet,
> eg. from http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla0.9/
>
> I remember that during the install, the program asked me for the base
> URL of the Debian distribution.
> I did not  understand is at the time and, as I was installing from CD's,
> I typed in
>
> file:/cdrom
>
> Is there any way of changing this, post-install ?
>
> Adam Bogacki,
>
> afb3@nospam.primus.com.au
>

> --

John Ferlito