Re: [SLUG] ADSL with two pair cable [slightly OT]

Michael wrote:

> Campbelltown main exchange in the main street has ADSL as of about 2 weeks
> ago.

How did you find this out?
I cann't even get that page to accept my phone number.

Darn, I had a perfect opportunity just slip through my fingers to
convinve the CFO that adsl would be worthwhile and I've just got the
allocation of this quarter's play money towards fixing up my steam
train.

   email: terryc@nospam.woa.com.au  www: http://www.woa.com.au