[SLUG] Job thread....

You could just ignore the original post if you are not after work and maybe
read it if you are.

I know many people don't read my posts because I use Outlook...has that
stopped me from using it...I also don't read some peoples posts because they
choose to disable the preview in outlook, thats their choice and I respect
that and just delete their messages.

whats the big deal...as long as there is not loads of spam on here who gives
a monkies if the odd job post comes through.
I do agree that agencies should not be posting, but then again, someone who
is on the list may find a job out of it. (it may be YOU)

Seriously some people here just like to preach to anyone that does not
conform to their way of thinking...take a chill pill.

I spend more time deleting flames about stuff than anything else..

I have asked questions in the past and have very good assistance and I thank
slug for that, but stop the dribble....I though slug-chat was supposed to
stop this kinda thing...

(please delete this too)

regards

Alister