[SLUG] GamesFest!

Phew... It's crazy SLUG specials day today...

I've just put up the GamesFest registration page (many apologies to Jason,
who actually sent it to me days ago - I'm usually much quicker off the mark
than that!)

The GamesFest will be on July 8th, and we're hoping Jamie's daughter will be
there to mop the floors with our hopelessly untuned `skillz'.

Please register so you can lay claim to a network port. Linked at
http://www.slug.org.au/ as always.

- Jeff

   w: http://advogato.org/person/jdub/
   i: 16341281 (jdub!)
   q: "She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had
       already lost it."