Re: [ProgSoc] Re: [EXEC] http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Andrew Halliday wrote:

> a whole bunch of crap
>
> P.S. I believe there is a way ProgSoc could potentially make several
> hundred new members this semester, and increase member activity greatly.
> If you wish to talk to me about how this could happen, you know my email
> address. This is by no means a joke, I am absolutely serious, and I
> think I may have found a good use for Trogdor...

Well speak up ole son? What's this plan to increase membership
and activity?

And what use have you found for Trogdor?

> --
> Andrew R. Halliday:
> Second Year UTS BSc(IT)/Dip(IT) ProfPrac Student
> arhallid@nospam.it.uts.edu.au  +61 4 2185 8887
> CompSoc Vice-President  http://www.compsoc.uts.edu.au
> ProgSoc WWWADMIN       http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au

What's the point of this crap in your sig? And what's a ProfPrac? It
sounds kinky.

On a different note, have other folks found that people who put their
qualifications etc in their email signature to be the one's who really
have no idea? Just wondering, because I use it as an auto-NVA
detector.