*****SPAM***** REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN A FINANCIAL TRANSACTION.

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  This is a multi-part message in MIME format Dear
  friend, CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE. You may be surprised to
  receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. The
  purpose of my introduction is that, I miss stella kamara, the first
  daughter of mguma kamara,the most popular black farmer in Zimbabwe who
  was recently murdered in the land dispute in my country. [...]

Content analysis details:   (11.00 points, 5 required)
MIME_BOUND_MANY_HEX (2.9 points)  Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
US_DOLLARS         (1.5 points)  BODY: Nigerian scam key phrase (million dollars)
RISK_FREE          (0.9 points)  BODY: Risk free.  Suuurreeee....
SUBJ_ALL_CAPS      (1.1 points)  Subject is all capitals
DATE_IN_FUTURE_06_12 (1.3 points)  Date: is 6 to 12 hours after Received: date
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
                   [RBL check: found 101.7.194.62.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.4]
NIGERIAN_BODY      (2.7 points)  Message body has multiple indications of Nigerian spam

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear friend,

             CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me
since you do not know me personally. The purpose of my
introduction is that, I miss stella kamara, the
first daughter
of mguma kamara,the most popular black farmer in
Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land dispute
in my country.

I got your contact through network online hence i
decided to write you. Before the death of my father,
he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit
the sum of US14.5 Million (Fourtheen Million, Five
Hundred
United States dollars)in one of the private security
company, as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe
this money was deposited in two box as gemstones to
avoid much demurrage from security company. This
amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and
chemicals for the Farms and establishment of new farms
in Swaziland. This land problem
came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe
introduced a new Land Act Reform wholly affected the
rich white farmers and some few black farmers.And this
resulted to the killing and mob action
by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the
society. In fact a lot of people were killed
because of this Land reform Act for which my father
was one of the victims.

It is against this background that, I and my family
fled Zimbabwe for fear of our lives and are currently
staying in the Netherlands where we are seeking
political asylum and moreso have decided to
transfer my fatherís money to a more reliable foreign
account. since the law of Netherlands prohibits a
refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to
be involved in any financial transaction throughout
the territorial zone of Netherlands, As the eldest daughter
of my father, I am saddled
with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign
account where this money could be transferred without
the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking
everything we have got. The South African
government seems to be playing along with them. I am
faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money
out of South Africa for fear of going through the same
experience in future, both countries have similar
political history. As a businesswoman,I am seeking for a
partner who I have to entrust my future and of my
family in his hands, I must let you know that this
transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist me
and my family,all I want you to do for me, is to make
arrangements with the security company to clear the
consignment(funds) from their afiliate office here in
the Netherlands as i have already given directives for
the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from
South Africa.But before then all modalities will have
to be put in place e.g change of ownership of the
consignment and This money I intend to use for
investment.

I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to
have certain percentage of the money for nominating
your account for this transaction.
Or you can go into partnership with me for the proper
profitable investment of the money in your country.
Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me.
I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds
of expenses incurred in the process of this
transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am
willing to give you 15% of the money while the
remaining 80% will be for my investment in your
country. Contact me with my private E-mail
address(stellakamara@nospam.netscape.net)while I implore you
to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this
transaction.

Thanks, GOD BLESS YOU

Yours Faithfully,
Stella kamara.