[ProgSoc] X and afterstep and app geometries

hey

I'm toying with my afterstep configuration.

Problem no 1:
I want mozilla to begin when I login. This is easily accomplished with
the autoexec file, and it works. The only this is, I want to force it to
be placed at location 0,0 (i.e. the top left corner of the screen). As
far as I can tell, this is not easily done with normal mozilla command
line options. It can be done using the Afterstep database file, but the
problem here is that all subsequent Mozilla dialog boxes appear in the
corner as well, which in not what I want. ideas?

Problem no 2:
I would like mozilla browser to start in workspace no 1, and mozilla
mail to start in workspace no 2. I got no idea how to do this.

Problem 3:
I'm using gmc as a file manager. any ideas on how to get it to start
with the detailed file view rather than icons?

cheers

vik