Re: [ProgSoc] Bloody CRICOS

On Wed, Oct 09, 2002 at 07:19:04AM +1000, Christian Kent wrote:

> UTS (ITD) isn't automatically adding disclaimers onto our outbound emails
> from ProgSoc, at the firewall, is it?

I'm not getting anything added. All the machines which do outbound email
try their best to contact the listed MX directly.

I suspect you are talking about progsoc -> *.uts.edu.au email having
this problem, yes?

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never