Re: [ProgSoc] Has my account been deleted?

If you want to meet me at the progsoc room sometime in the next hour, I
can register you (but you must let me know exactly what time you will be

On 23 Mar 2001, Ryan Heise wrote:

> Sorry to CC progsoc, but nobody on registrar@nospam.progsoc responded to my
> query about registration - and now it appears that my account has been
> deleted.
> Is it just me, or is it impossible to find registration times on the
> progsoc web page? I have been trying to register for a while, but the
> only registration times seem to have been posted on the progsoc mailing
> list with short notice.
> Can I re-register today? And is my old home directory still alive
> somewhere?
> Thanks.

Gabriela Marcionetti

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show
you how it's done."  -- Scott Adams