Re: [ProgSoc] Has my account been deleted?

If you want to meet me at the progsoc room sometime in the next hour, I
can register you (but you must let me know exactly what time you will be
there).

--
Gabriela Marcionetti
President

"If you have any trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show
you how it's done."  -- Scott Adams