Re: [ProgSoc] DOS Batch file

for %a in (*.*) do move %a some_other_directory

Or you should just be able to do

move *.* some_other_directory

Note that this does not happen recursively. If you have WinNT or Win2K
then there are lots more options with the for command, making it very
powerful. Type "for /?" to find out more.

Also, I think %a needs to be %%a if its in a batch file, rather than on
the command line.

Nigel