Re: [ProgSoc] Re: your mail

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001, Gabriela Marcionetti wrote:

> i think he was referring to discounts on my life history, not the mugs :)

It was worth pointing out, even if that was the case.  We probably won't
sell anything to non-members from now on -- just ask for $10 membership
(flat rate ... NB a constitutional difficulty to tackle first).  TFMs are
pretty much free to all members now ... we even found a stash of the
original(?) blue-cover copies in a corner of the room, beneath the manilla
1996 ones.

CK.