[ProgSoc] Code Red Protection Process

Title: We have just redesigned our site www

CODE RED Protection

The Code Red Virus has proven the only protection that you and your organization can have is a good security program for your Internet and IT applications.  Over 500 organizations have chosen to use our SECURITY MANUAL TEMPLATE to help them achieve this objective.

The template comes in WORD, PDF and HTML formats.  It is over 178 pages in length.  You can get more information at http://www.e-janco.com/Security.htm including a full table of contents.  As with all of our electronic products we ship it to you IMMEDIATELY via e-mail as soon as your payment is processed.

Janco Associates - www.janco.com

Link to ejobdescription.com

link to DRP www.e-janco.com/drp.htm

Disaster
Recovery
Plan
Template

Security
Guidelines
Template

IT Salary Survey Featured on CNNfn

Link to PC_book.htm
PC Policies & Procedures

Link to Job_Book.htm
IT Job Descriptions

Link to client_server_book.htm
Client Server Management

Link to metric_book.htm
Metrics for IT and the Internet

Have a great day

Customer Service

You have opted in for mail on our products.  If you wish to be removed from our list just select the link that follows or reply to this message with the word REMOVE in the subject
.