Re: [ProgSoc] beer powered server

On Mon, 29 May 2000 wzdd@nospam.lardcave.net wrote:

> On 29 May, heatWave wrote:
>
> > PS.  Do you think we could get Coke to sponsor us?  It may help to make the
> > pyramid...
>
> Great idea. :) Perhaps only if we can demonstrate once and for all that
> a Pepsi-powered computer won't run for as long?

That would almost be worthwhile in and of itself. A bit of pseudo-science
is always fun. Of course, if we're going to test relative battery life,
shouldn't we also test things such as Jolt and Red Bull?

--
Justin Warren | daedalus@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT after you..."