Re: [ProgSoc] Just Lay It To Rest

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Eliseo d'Annunzio wrote:

> CK's say:
> You are being sarcastic, right?
> Currently the Projects page is a delayed project.  I really must update it
> now that I have no-one else to blame.
> ---
>
> heck no... I say we take charge and push ahead... and who cares if UTS says
> no to the idea, I say we go ahead with the UTG! Well definitely the CPS, TFB
> and UTSQ3

erm, I'm not so sure...
We do stand a chance of getting booted off the UTS network if we do
proceed. It's somewhat a debate now on whether or not we should get our
own network from outside the UTS for our more internet intensive
projects...

Just my two cents...

--
Colin Yip
Freelance Bludger and Full-Time Lateral Thinker