Re: [ProgSoc] Beer/Coke Server

Re J:
lead pencils are a core of graphite aren't they; hence the name lead.

---

I could never understand why they called them "lead" pencils from that
concept at all...

But I think we're gonna need a little more than that from a led pencil to
get it going...

If you like speak to Bob Jones on level 1 or level 2 of the Chemistry
building there at UTS... He's the guy I've contacted with our enquiries
about possible areas of research for this idea... he can show you an example
of a carbon/graphite rod electrode, and you'll see what I mean...

"L"
Trust me, I'm a chemist.