Re: [ProgSoc] Just Lay It To Rest

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 11:30:32PM +1000, Christian Kent wrote:

> On Fri, 26 May 2000, Wim Pranata wrote:
>
> > I think to get more disks for Ftoomsh is a better idea.
>
> d)  All of the above??
>
> I feel an election coming on.

Why? Are you resigning?

>Let's investigate if we can increase the
> disk quotas, and/or abolish the $20 membership category.  Just make it $10.

How about: fix up AUP, abolish disk quotas and leave it at that. Why reduce
the income that ProgSoc may get?

> Hmmm.  If we make it effective as of 01July, maybe the ACCC can get on our
> back and hassle us for breaking the transition guidelines.

Only if you increased the price by more than 10% would they bother; plus
they would require some sort of complaint. As you aren't registered with
the tax office I think the whole point is moot.

Maybe I missed your hidden sarcasm tags though?

Anand