Re: [ProgSoc] Passing thought on spud servers... et al.

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Eliseo d'Annunzio wrote:

> Who made mention of DSE's Funway Kit 2 with the beer powered radio? did they
> ever say how much voltage it generated?
>
> I could probably dig out some values for coke if possible... This way we can
> really work on building up that coke-can pyramid... ;)

Yes ... this should appeal to the pragmatist in all of us ... we can
justify the purchase of so much beer, or finally legitimise the possession
of a large coke pyramid.

If we did the beer version, someone would have to keep coming into the
room to replenish the supply.  Not sure if the discharged beer is
drinkable.  Would still have alcohol right?

CK.