Re: [ProgSoc] bent over and ...

On Thu, 25 May 2000, Peter Anthony Brownlow wrote:

> Fair enough.
>
> Of course he'd never had asked Rist, though. No zero mark for assignment
> maybe, but certainly zero popularity with the lecturer, and a guarantee
> that whatever he did would be scrutinised. That'll happen now I guess, but
> he WAS trying to avoid it.

Pity. It sounds like he might have a bit of raw Clue lurking in there
somewhere. Maybe if he applies his initiative to things outside of the
actual course he might be able to enjoy himself enough that trudging
through the first couple of years won't be too hard.

Not that I can talk. I dropped out of a BE last year and have no intention
of finishing it :).

--
Justin Warren | daedalus@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au
"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT after you..."