Re: [ProgSoc] The Progsoc Brick

Quoting Chocky <chocky@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au>:

> On Wed, 24 May 2000, Adam Greaves wrote:
>
> > But just to be pedantic, beer drinking isn't a stated aim of Progsoc, and
> > neither is eating,
at least not explicitly, and since I'm prevented by
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It may be implied in that progsoc is a society, but society doesn't have to
involve eating or drinking. If you take things as implied, then the brick is
appropriate, because at least it has (as several people have already pointed
out) led to much more communication here than any topic recently. Society being
people relating, communicating is an implied activity.

--
Adam Greaves,
  adamg@nospam.techie.com   **   www.dot.net.au/~theos   **   ICQ: 43630472

"And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, heard his cry and
saw how he died, he said 'Surely this man was the Son of God'" - Mark 15:39