Re: [ProgSoc] The ProgSoc Brick

Originally I thought - this has got to be a joke.  Then I saw that it was
getting positive responses.

So, how about

 SHARE THE
(METHYLATED)
  SPIRITS

--

Alister

--

Welfare doesn't work, because it gives | Illiteracy blinds the spirit.
the poor incentives to remain poor.    | Study, soldier. (CNT leaflet)