Re: [ProgSoc] The Progsoc Brick

On Mon, 22 May 2000 jedd@nospam.progsoc.uts.edu.au wrote:

>  I think you guys are missing the underlying philosophy
>  of the occasion. Clearly it should just say :
>
>        PROGSOC
>          2000

But that looks like "Bleahh"! Why don't we come up with something
original, like:

	HOWARDUS ANNUS HORRIBILUS
	PROGSOC INTELLECTUS ELEGENTUS

The only issue there would be on whether we would get away with it without
the Govt. Agents hot-tailing us. :)

Or maybe we can have one along the lines of that Beer-with-Duncan song:

	I'M GONNA HAVE A BEER WITH PROGSOC
	'COZ PROGSOC'S ME MATE

...or something like that.

Heh heh, So much for being original...
Cheers.

--
Colin Yip
Freelance Bludger and Full-Time Lateral Thinker