Re: [ProgSoc] The ProgSoc Brick

hehehe... sounds like a really worthwhile cause.  can we give any more
money to the olympics?

how about:
PROGSOC
OLYMPIC
BRICK

PROGSOC IS
GOOD THING

PROGSOC
IS 31337

PROGSOC
WUZ 'ERE

LOGIN:
PROGSOC

  WWW.
PROGSOC.
  ORG

PROGSOC
LOVES
YOU

PRESS ANY
 BRICK
TO EXIT

ps.  just installed the WinNT DDK, and it finishes with a dialog box with
an "ok" button, with the message reading "Please press the "Exit" button
to return to Windows"... hmmm