[ProgSoc] Trivial HTML Question

Hi peoples..

I am trying to add an image into a HTML file that provides a link to another
HTML page (so it is a button basically).
Now, under normal circumstances this is very simple - however, the HTML file
that the image (button) resides in has HTML
added to it by a PERL script. And for some reason, the image displays as a blank
rectangular square, in the shape of the image.
However, the image is not visible.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I may fix it ?

Thanks in advance...
Ryan