progsoc membership + ftoomsh accounts

pmeric@nospam.vnet.IBM.COM
Tue, 14 Mar 95 22:56:46 EST

From: Peter Meric +61-2-353-3889 DP13
Project Assistant - Application Solutions Consulting
ISSC Australia
Subject: progsoc membership + ftoomsh accounts
From: Francis Liu <fliu@nospam.socs.uts.EDU.AU>
To: progsoc@nospam.ftoomsh.socs.uts.edu.au
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 13:43:57 +1000 (EST)

> When are you selling progsoc memberships? Does it include tfm? Do I want
> a TFM?
>
> I've lost track of the current config of ftoomsh, can I get soem details
> from you or should I be bothering someone else?

You definately shouldn't be bothering the whole list with this...
Next time, have a look at to whom it is that you're sending mail
when replying.

This reply shouldn't ordinarily be sent to the list, but I think it may
benefit first years and others who have not had much exposure to mailing
lists.

Peter
SYDVM1(PMERIC) PMERIC@nospam.VNET.IBM.COM