I could say 'buy a copy and find out' but I won't.
TFM'94 has a small section in the Rules, Regulations and Regulations section
which says :
Your account can be taken away from you for alot of reasons. Most of
them involve you doing something Wrong.
* Not returning books to the SoCS library
* Letting other people use your account
* Breaking into other computers
* Suspected of being broken *into*
* Breaking any other arbitrary rules made up by the sys admin
on the spot, etc
* Having an easily guessed password
Or something to that effect. PLUS references to the form you must sign to get
a SoCS account which details the rules and regulations for using SoCS machines.
Ethical info designed by Progsoc is available on Ftoomsh (via the WWW pages).
TFM'95 will probably have the same small section.