* Experienced programmer or recent graduate [ if you've only got
a few subjects left this could probably finish them off part time]
* Proficient in C / Knowledge of UNIX (AIX to be more exact)
* Work to quality standards / Good written communications
* Quick worker / ability to work on own or part of a team
* Experienced in design of real time systems
* oh, and Ability to travel (ie overseas ;)
Some of these attributes could possibly be overlooked if you have other
skills. So if you think you are suited to this job, email me and I'll
send you more details and/or arrange you an interview. The company is
located in North Sydney, and it is probably NOT suited to industrial
training unless you're some kind of programming wizard.
PS - you can call me at work on 955-1000 if you need details urgently
-- email@example.com | A bird in the bush probably IRC's ScoobyDoo | has some mates in there with #define Luke Yuppyscum | him.